Perhaps there’s nothing to worry for
perhaps if i simply state my desire
say thank you,
then stand up and
walk to it,
that’d be sufficient.
i like that.
if i keep my imagination
to my prayer
i wouldn’t have to hope for
i like that.
1. believe, anyway
2. the words thank you matter so frickn much
3. everyone is you, you are everyone
4. daily exercise will lighten the load you carry (in your mind)
5. your journal can collect your wisdom and evict most of your worry
6. plunge your imagination into a vision for your creations/art/business/family/self
7. live so fully you don’t fear regret
8. promise to do what you say
and you’ll trust yourself
more and more
9. meditation can unbury a treasure. use it to excavate more clarity, confidence, and inspiration
10. prayer is a bridge. use it and cross to safety.
11. instead of being wasteful, take less
live above ordinary
your heart will be persistent
even if you leave it to wither in a shoe box
even if you flatten it and use it as a bookmark to save your place
even if you bury it in the garden between the bossy rows of peppermint
your heart will keep on trying to tell you
what you need to know
to be able to survive
to be able to go on
to be free.
when you are ready to listen
when you are ready to know
when you’re ready to let go
your heart will say to you
you’re the one that I want.
What are you waiting for?
Are you actually waiting? For the right moment, the courage, a magic stick to tap the back of your ear and bless you with stock, proficiency, and magnetism?
Well, here it is.
I am waving my… uh… give me a moment…
Pretend it is the wand you’ve been expecting, and let it anoint you with
the drive and decision you always hoped this day would give you.
Now, become the person you’ve imagined.
visit my website for inspiration and transformation
What to do…
when the person you thought you’d love forever
makes you sad, manipulates, cannot relate to your desire for growth?
How do you break-up with a best friend?
Do you stay when you’ve grown in different directions?
Kids know how to find friends who align with them.
We need to do the same as adults.
You are not a bad person to want joy and alignment.