Perhaps there’s nothing to worry for
perhaps if i simply state my desire
say thank you,
then stand up and
walk to it,
that’d be sufficient.
i like that.
if i keep my imagination
to my prayer
i wouldn’t have to hope for
i like that.
1. believe, anyway
2. the words thank you matter so frickn much
3. everyone is you, you are everyone
4. daily exercise will lighten the load you carry (in your mind)
5. your journal can collect your wisdom and evict most of your worry
6. plunge your imagination into a vision for your creations/art/business/family/self
7. live so fully you don’t fear regret
8. promise to do what you say
and you’ll trust yourself
more and more
9. meditation can unbury a treasure. use it to excavate more clarity, confidence, and inspiration
10. prayer is a bridge. use it and cross to safety.
11. instead of being wasteful, take less
live above ordinary
your heart will be persistent
even if you leave it to wither in a shoe box
even if you flatten it and use it as a bookmark to save your place
even if you bury it in the garden between the bossy rows of peppermint
your heart will keep on trying to tell you
what you need to know
to be able to survive
to be able to go on
to be free.
when you are ready to listen
when you are ready to know
when you’re ready to let go
your heart will say to you
you’re the one that I want.
What are you waiting for?
Are you actually waiting? For the right moment, the courage, a magic stick to tap the back of your ear and bless you with stock, proficiency, and magnetism?
Well, here it is.
I am waving my… uh… give me a moment…
Pretend it is the wand you’ve been expecting, and let it anoint you with
the drive and decision you always hoped this day would give you.
Now, become the person you’ve imagined.
visit my website for inspiration and transformation
What to do…
when the person you thought you’d love forever
makes you sad, manipulates, cannot relate to your desire for growth?
How do you break-up with a best friend?
Do you stay when you’ve grown in different directions?
Kids know how to find friends who align with them.
We need to do the same as adults.
You are not a bad person to want joy and alignment.
sutures of creativity
stitched into my brain.
mountains of experience.
peaks made from memories,
This is from my movement journal. I write to journal, too.
I am a WiLD journaler. I sit with paper/pen/cold coffee every morn of every day. The journal is a mirror.
I have seen myself.
Who isn’t hoping to find the prized corridor that leads to amazing fitness and freaky weight-loss?
And who doesn’t want the path be moderately convenient: not to impede upon your current schedule and not cause any discomfort?
- Change requires things to change.
- Change requires new habits.
- Change requires awareness, especially about what needs to change.
TRUE OR NOT TRUE
- You will know everything you need to know if you read a good health and fitness book. WT…? No!
Sorry, but it’s just NOT TRUE.
You can build a house out of the truckloads of diet books on Amazon, yet there’s an obesity epidemic in every town. Reading Browsing the diet books we get for Christmas ain’t gonna do it.
Plus, you and I have different body types. Every body responds a touch differently to exercise and food.
You stand to learn more about YOURSELF and YOUR body when you take the ACTION prescribed in the book.
TRUE OR NOT TRUE
- You can lose 20 pounds in 4 months, if you workout 4 days a week.
I wouldn’t say it’s impossible, but I would say I hope you have a workout log. I hope you’re planning to advance-schedule ALL your workouts, log the actual exercises, and track your progress each week.
And if losing 20 pounds in 4 months really matters to you, I suggest you keep a journal and write your feelings. Write your goals. Confront your fears. Confront your feelings.
Because 20 pounds isn’t worth a drop of water. A twenty pound weight change is like finding gold!
You’re gonna need to dig and remain tenacious, focused, and committed.
Look at a snapshot of one of my workout journals. Yep, that’s a page of my DUMP–it’s what I call it when I’m dumping out my feelings. Like clearing out my inner obstacles.
Beside it is the book I’m writing now. It’s a workout log. Plus, more.
For 20 less pounds, my book will help you. It’ll be ready by Earth Day, in time for Spring!
TRUE OR NOT TRUE
- You can transform your body all by yourself.
Sorry, but it’s pretty much NOT TRUE.
And if it were TRUE, it’d be a rare phenomenon.
Generally, we can go farther and achieve more with support, guidance, coaching, and the elevation of standard we energetically pick up by simply being in the company of folks with similar goals and elevated habits!
A trainer, a teacher, or a friend will give you one or all the above. Peer groups you create in exercise spaces or a meet-up or a Facebook group help.
You NEED accountability!
Go ahead and find people to celebrate you.
Keep up with the Rabbits: people that keep you running at a faster pace of belief and action.
All this is better than trying to do your goals by yourself.
Transform your habits, transform your body.
- Keep notes when you read.
- Post reminders or quotes from the books that inspire you.
- Advance-schedule your workouts.
- Track your progress.
- Find a teacher, trainer, or a friend to draft you to your pot of gold.
live above ordinary,